To Ramat Raziel from Jerusalem:
1. Drive out of the Jerusalem on Route 1 (the main highway to TelAviv)
2. Get off at the Mevasserret Exit.
3. Turn Left. Drive about 3.5 km to the Sataf Rotary.
4. Take the first turn off from the Rotary.5. Drive about 7.5 km to Ramat Raziel. You will pass Kibutz Tzuva, Givat Ye'arim, the Eitanim Hospital, and Har Hatayasim. The main gate of Ramat Raziel will be to your left (right after the stables)
To Ramat Raziel from Beit Shemesh
1. Drive on the road from Beit Shemesh towards the Jerusalem TelAviv Highway.
2. Turn right at the Eshtaol Junction. (Right after the Sonol Gas Station.
3. Drive about 7.5 km to the Ramat Raziel main gate. You will be driving very steeply uphill most of the way. The road will turn into a very narrow road for about 1.5 km. Be very careful. After about 6.5 or 7 km, you will reach a rotary that leads to Kissalon. Drive straight through (regardless of what the signs say). After about 1 km you will get to the main gate of Ramat Raziel on the right.
Once you are near Ramat Raziel, here's how to find your way to our place!!